Sunday 28 September 2014

My week in pictures #2

This week had been so so busy: I hate to admit that my planned blogposts didn't go to plan i. e. I forgot to take my outfit photos. So to make up for that, here I have a short but sweet 'my week in pictures' post for you  ... (I will get better at juggling uni work, my social life and blogging - I promise!)

Left to Right 1-5

 1 - Monday! My ootd for my very first lecture; Fashion History and Culture. I'm really getting into this subject, it's just a shame I only have fashion orientated lectures once a week, but I suppose, to be a proper journalist, you have to learn the basics first.

2 - Here's a cute picture of Myself and Evie, one of my flatmates, at the Silent Disco on the last night of freshers. It was such a good night! Evie is so lovely and it's amazing that we get on so well, considering that we are so different.

3 - Last weekend we went on a little adventure around Sunderland and made it round to Roker beach. From there, we found ourselves in a lovely grand park, with this adorable bandstand in the centre! It was so picturesque! But it was really nice to get out of our accomodation and explore the beyond (hehe very Buzz Lightyear - I know!)

4 - I found a tea shop in Sunderland *jumps for joy whilst writing this post*. After accompanying my other flatmate Bekah to the hairdressers on Friday, we were both knackered and seriously in need of a cuppa, when we stumbled across a small tea room on the side of a furniture shop. So in we went of course! And it was delicious to say the least, I had a yummy toasted cheese scone and a good few cuppas.

5 - Last but not least, is the most beautiful Burberry mac that I spotted in Fenwicks Newcastle.
Our course leader, Julie Bradford, set up an interview for us with the Fashion Buyer for Fenwicks Newcastle Holly Ritchie. She had just returned from NYFW, so it was great to hear what she thought of the new collections and to hear about her responsibilities as a fashion buyer.
Anyway, the Burberry coat comes in just after, as we were set a challenge to find a statement piece and write a little about it for the website Fashion North. You can see the final post {here}. I finally went with this coat in Navy as I thought it was more versatile, but the burgundy mac is still the top of my lust list.

What did you get up to this week?
What do you think of these posts?

Ta ta for now,

Love Roseanne

xx


4 comments:

  1. I love the teacup in that picture, it's so pretty :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had so much fun! When I come to see you, we'll have to go to that cute little tea shop! Lots of Love xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have indeed! Good luck for your first week!! :) We will do honey, I've also found two more since then so we'll have to have a little tour heehe xoxoxox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox