Friday 5 September 2014

French Vibes in Matlock

Yesterday my sister Claire, my Mum and I took a trip down to Matlock to have a nice day out before Claire goes back to school, and I leave for uni (eek!)

There were some wonderful little boutiques and antique shops there - I even picked up an old French novel written in 1868 which I can't wait to decipher (!) I believe the title translates as ‘Little Good-for-nothing’ – but don’t hold me to that!

As well as French antiques, I felt I was channelling my inner Parisian with my outfit. I was inspired to put this look together after a friend gave me this adorable bicycle necklace for my birthday, so I matched it with a stripy tee, a denim skirt along with my cream mac and hey presto je suis Francais!



Claire and I.


Top - Zara
Skirt - Matalan
Mac - Next
Ballet pumps - H&M
Satchel – Primark
Claire's dress - H&M

I hope you’re all enjoying the last few days of your hols before it’s time to welcome back autumn and its sneaky little friend: work!

À Bientôt,

Love Roseanne

xx

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute necklace omg :) Where are you going to uni?

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's cute isn't it! I'm off to Sunderland Next week to study Fashion Journalism :-) xox

      Delete
  2. I love love your outfit.
    Good luck at uni :)
    I really like the look of your blog & heading over to follow on Bloglovin now
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much it means a lot!! I'll head over to your blog and have a look now hehe :-)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful honey! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you my lovely! Can't wait to see you on Thursday! 👭☺️ Xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox