Friday 12 September 2014

September Wishlist

Hey there my lovelies, I hope you’re all having a nice evening! 

Today I have a sort of autumn wishlist/lookbook for you all, personally I’ve been loving and lusting over all the street style from NYFW and now LFW which have inspired me to create my own fashion lookbook/wishlist of some beautiful pieces available on the high street this season. I feel that they can all be dressed up or down to create that effortlessly chic look we've all seen sported by the biggest names in fashion.



1.         Zara Printed Blouse £39.99
2.         Zara Stripe Cotton Tee £9.99
3.         Topshop Leather Jacket £48
4.         Topshop Joni Jeans Black £36
5.         New Look Black Cut Out Boots £22.99 £18.74 SALE!
6.         River Island Round Tortoise Shell Glasses £13
7.         Miss Selfridge Black Felt Fedora £25
8.         Accessorize Sofia Handheld Bag £35

Ok, so first of all can we just discuss how BEAUTIFUL this paisley shirt is! Je l’adore absolument! And to top it off it is made of silk, which is really just the icing on top of the cake. At £39 it is rather pricey, but you can expect no less than great quality with this shirt – especially being from Zara.

Another Zara piece I've picked out is this simple striped tee, which I have actually already purchased and included in my last ootd (see here). It is a great price, and I honestly feel that it is so versatile. You could wear it with jeans and a denim skirt for that casual day-time look, or dress it up with jeans, a denim jacket and heels for at night! You can’t go wrong with this – especially at £9.99.

The black jeans are a key piece in our autumn/winter wardrobes this year as they basically go with anything and everything, therefore I picked out these high-waisted ones from Topshop for that added height that they’ll give you. E.g they’ll make your legs look longer! And that’s never a bad thing, eh girls?

The leather jacket. My friend Emma and I were just discussing how much we both need one as they are just such a key style piece at this time of year, and can transform a casual look so well. This one isn't too pricey and still has the desired killer fashionista look. 

Lastly we have a few accessories that I've had my eye on for quite some time. I’ve seen lots of pictures from fashion week and from the ‘frow’ girls, and we all know that sunglasses are essential for this occasion, so why not for us? These particular ones are from River Island and have a classy tortoise shell finish which would look great paired with this classic black hat from Miss Selfridge. 

As well as sunnies and a fedora, a bag and some killer shoes are also a must at this time of year, you’ll need a larger bag to keep all you bits and bobs in (in my case tissues and paracetamol as I already have my first autumn cold!) and this gorgeous berry one from Accesorize is just to die for! And finally, these cut out black boots which to me are both pretty and practical for the upcoming autumn season.

What’s on your September Wishlist?
Let me know in the comments below!

Love Roseanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox