Sunday 19 October 2014

Fall In Love Tag

Good Afternoon my loves, I hope you’re all well! I’ve finally gotten round to getting a blog post up (hooray!) as I’ve been having trouble with my laptop which seems to hate me at the moment. But no matter, I found a way to get something new up for you! After all, what are university libraries for?

With all that aside, I shall get on with le blogging. The lovely Emma from ImagineLaceDragons tagged me to do the ‘Fall In Love’ tag, and with it being fall and all I thought I’d give it a go . . .
 

What is your favourite fall scent?
Hmmm…. I’d have to say that fresh air kinda scent – if you get my drift? You know when it’s nice and chilly, you’re wrapped up in all your layers and the wind blows all the leaves towards you and it’s so refreshing and sweet. No? Just me? Ok.

But as for perfume, I’m loving J’adore Dior at the moment.

What is your favourite fall drink?
Most would expect me to say tea here, as I’m a tea-a-holic but I basically drink tea 364 days out of the year, so I’m going to go with Hot Chocolate – with cream of course, as it's so heartwarming when you come in from the cold.

What fall trend are you most excited about?
The cape. We’ve seen it on the catwalks, on Cara and SJP (you all know the one I’m talking about - the Burberry one - yeah you got it.) I’m just so excited to see the high streets take on it, particularly Zara as they never fail to amaze me. I’ve got my eye out for a woollen burgundy one, so if you see one, let me know!

What is your favourite fall beauty product?
Totally opposite to Emma’s, but I’ve got to say dark lipsticks. Don’t you just think that vampy lipstick can transform your look within seconds? You just can’t go wrong with a good ol’rouge à lèvres. Which lippys are you loving this month?

What is your fall guilty pleasure?
Easy. Hands down, woolly pyjamas. I could just wear them all day, they’re so cosy and comfortable you just can’t complain.

My auntie got me the most beautiful set from George at Asda (see here) and I’ve literally been living in them for the past month – I wash them don’t worry – as the weather ‘up north*’ is a bit chillier than I’m used to.

*It feels so weird saying ‘up north’ - I'm still not used to it!

What do you like to do most in fall?
Bake! I love to bake normally, but never really make time, but since I moved to university, I’ve been loving it. So far, I’ve only made scones but my flatmates sure enjoyed them! I think cupcakes are next on the list along with mars bar cakes – yummy!

What is your favourite fall song?
'Wonderwall' - Oasis or ‘Where The Wind Blows’ – Coco O. Of Quadron .

What is your favourite fall food?

I’d have to agree with Em on this and say Soup and Lasagne. But not together of course!

What is your favourite fall holiday?
Well I think there’s only Halloween and Bonfire Night to choose from, so I’d have to say Halloween. It’s fun to dress up once in a while and just go all out. But as for bonfire night, my family and I have never done anything too special, just the odd sparkler or firework here and there, although I do enjoy staying up and sitting on the balcony watching the firework displays.

 
I’d like to invite Megan, Hannah and Victoria to do this post! Do be sure to check out their blogs, as they're my faves (!) as well as ImagineLaceDragons!
Feel free to answer some of these questions in the comments below, or let me know what you think of my answers, I love hearing from you!
Lots of Love,
Rosie xx

2 comments:

  1. Great tag lovely, I really enjoyed reading your answers. I'm a big tea drinker too - love the stuff! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee! You can never have too much tea!xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox