Friday 10 October 2014

Cut-Out Roses

Why hello there my lovelies!

I hope you’re all well and getting back into the school/uni/work routine. For me, this was a bit harder than usual this year as I’ve never been to uni before (shocker) or been this far away from home and my friends (sob!). So it’s been taking a little getting used to. Luckily for me, my flatmates are all such cuties, and we've all become really close.

On Friday we went all out for a night on the town, and being freshers we made the most of it and had a great night.

Here is my outfit of the night, which I really enjoyed putting together. I got the kimono a few weeks ago in New Look whilst there was 20 per cent off for students so it came to something like £9 – bargain!





Dress – Topshop
Kimono – New Look Teens (ssh!)
Clutch – John Lewis
Heels – New Look
Parfum – J’adore Dior
Lipstick - GOSH 'Burgundy'

I paired the kimono with my trusty black cut-out dress, which I absolutely adore, black tights and killer platforms.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a comment in the box below and be sure to leave me a link to your blog - I'm always looking for more to follow!

Love Roseanne
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox