Monday 2 March 2015

Bruised.

Can you believe it’s March already? I can’t! I mean; it was only just Christmas!

P.S. I’m sorry if I’ve said this for the last three months, I just can’t believe how fast my first year at university is going by! It's crazy to think I've been here almost 6 months.

Today was a really cool day. I got up bright and early -  in student terms: 8:45am,  had a cuppa with my flatmate Rebekah, went and got ready then I set off for my Online Video Journalism lecture at 9:30am.

I hopped on the bus to town and had a little wander. I picked up some new sunglasses from H&M and then because I misjudged how windy it was, I needed to pick up something to keep me warm for my walk back to uni. So I grabbed this oversized black coat/blazer for only £7 in Primark. Bargain!

I nipped into Costa and took advantage if my 25% staff discount. I had some breakfast and a cappuccino whilst catching up on my bloglovin' feed (you can follow me here). It was fabbity fab. I then headed back to uni for my final two workshops of the day, so was home by half five.

This outfit is basically just black and purple hence the title ‘bruised’. 








Lipstick - Gosh Burgundy


Attempt at better light, hopefully you can see what I'm wearing!

Trés windy!

These T-Bars were only £10! Aren't they adorable?


I’m wearing:

Coat/Blazer – Primark
Thin blazer – H&M
Scalloped top – Topshop
Scarf – Stolen from my Mum!
Skirt – New Look
T Bar Shoes – Primark
Bag – M by Mary Portas

Thanks to my wonderful friend Lucy for taking these pictures! Hope you liked it!

Love Rosie 
xx


2 comments:

  1. no way are those shoes from primark! i love the outfit roseanne and so jealous of your course everytime i read one of your blogposts haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know aren't they cute! They come in burgundy and pale pink too, I'm seriously considering going back for more! :)
      Aw thank you, haha yeah my course is much better this term - more fashion based, but i'm still questioning whether it was the right course for me! Hope uni is treating you well!
      Love Rosie xoxox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox