Wednesday 11 March 2015

Little Updates

Aup me ducks! I just wanted to do a short chatty post today about what I’ve been up to recently.

Basically I’ve been excluded from all fun activities since last Wednesday when I tore a ligament in my foot, which has been grueling to say the least, but it’s given me time to rest and sit back for a bit, as I’m usually a very busy body!

Uni has been more interesting recently. I'm doing two modules at the mo: Introduction to Fashion Journalism and Online Video Journalism. The fashion one is really cool, our current project is to create street style piece, which was fun putting together - but we found it super nerve-wracking approaching people on the streets. Luckily all but one took it as a compliment and cooperated, saving me and Lucy lots of time!

The video journalism on the other hand is something i've never done and the programme 'Premiere Pro' is foreign to me, so it's taking time to get my head round it. But hopefully if i put in the hours I'll get there.

Unfortunately the sore ankle means that I won’t be playing in our last netball match of the BUCS season this afternoon! (Cries!) But after a trip to the library (good student, me hehe) I'll be off to go and support my team, with cupcakes in hand win or lose!

Then we’ll be hitting the town tonight for another classic ‘Wednesday night’ – i.e. the sports night out in Sunderland, in which all the teams do funny fancy dress week after week – always a hit!

I’ve been watching – Vampire Diaries
I’ve been listening to – Paloma Faith
I've been reading - Stylist
I’ve been loving – The Paris Fashion Week Snapchat Story

What’ve you been up to this week?

Love Rosie

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox