Thursday 5 March 2015

Products I've used up and bought again!

Today I thought I share with you some of my favourite products that I've bought, used up and bought again! 

First up is the Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil. I believe I may have mentioned this beauty in my Hair Revival post, but if you missed that, take it from me; this is the best hair oil on the market. It successfully binds your hair making it stronger, feel nicer - without being too slippy and oily, and it heals split ends. For the petit price of £9.99 you'll receive post-salon worthy locks, so I'd say it's definitely worth a try if your hair is lacking luster at the moment!

Secondly is the 'Scrub Your Nose In It' soft face scrub from Soap And Glory. I bought this last April, yes - 11 months ago and it has only just ran out! Which is fantastic! That's like 80pence a month. (£9 in total!) For my full review on this scrub see here. It was literally second nature repurchasing this scrub. And i don't regret it one bit, as it's become a key part of my facial cleansing routine.

Last but not least is the 'They're Real' mascara from Benefit which retails at £19.50. I bought this one in December, that being my third time repurchasing this product. I just find it really easy to use. The brush is quite delicate (but sturdy) and has very thin bristles so it doesn't get clogged up easily, which is why it applies mascara so well - giving the illusion that they're your real eyelashes. It opens up your eyes, which is why I'd highly recommend it! The actually mascara isn't gloopy and doesn't get caught on the brush which is always a bonus. 

Also, I know quite a few people who are allergic to other mascaras and beauty products who have really sensitive eyes, but all of them find that the benefit 'They're real' mascara works wonders and doesn't leave them in pain!

I find you can apply this mascara in one of two ways. One: is to layer it up and it gives a nice thick lash, or two: slowly apply from the very underneath of your top lash for the perfect 'they're real' look. 


What products do you re-buy and re-buy? So you use any of these? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love Rosie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox