Monday 29 June 2015

Bourjois' Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick

Hey dolls, hope you're all well! Today I wanted to share with you my experience with Bourjois' new Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick. It claims to have 24 hold, so I put that to the test (well, sort of!)



First of all, the packaging is nice a dainty. It is applied with a soft applicator, just like lipgloss, except it isn't sticky or heavy on the lips. This one is in the shade '07 Nude-ist' with the Matte Finish, which I love, as it's just a bit darker than my natural lip and light enough to wear everyday.

10am - 30 mins after application 
7pm - 9.5 hours later **
I left the house at 10am this morning and have only just returned, so not really a 24hour test but, here are my before and after pictures, 9 hours on after first applying. As you can see, nine hours later, it has stayed on really well - especially since I've been out for lunch, had a coffee, a drink in Costa and a cuppa when I got in! Although this test wasn't 24hours long, I'm still really impressed with the hold of this lipstick - I mean, come on; 9 hours is a long time! 

It is very easy to apply as it's so smooth, the applicator almost glides over the lips. Definitely a good 10/10 in my book. Plus it's only £8.99 so who can complain! I plan to be making good use of Superdrug's 3 for 2 Bourjois offer very soon to purchase of this fabulous lipstick except in other colours!

This was quite a fun one to do actually, as I kept wanting to apply more, as normal like after lunch and so on. But I'm really impressed with the overall outcome and hold! 

Ooh and guess what guys; I just found out that I passed my first year of uni with a 2:1! Yay! 

Lots of Love, until next time,

Rosie xox


** Please ignore the state of my eyebrows in these photos. We are currently at war as I try to grow them back in after a disappointing visit to the beauticians!
 

4 comments:

  1. I can't stop raving about this lippie. Nude-ist is my all time favourite lipstick! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah fab! It's lovely isn't it :)

      Rosie xox

      Delete
  2. I love this lipstick, I have the same shade and it's so easy to wear each day and it's slightly darker than my lips too, just enough to make them a little plumper. I wear it for work and it's amazing how well it lasts all day, I'll definitely be buying some more colours! x

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic isn't it! Me too, fingers crossed they have some darker shades!xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox