Friday 12 June 2015

Here Comes The Sun

Today was my last proper day in Sunderland. I mean, I have to go to work here tomorrow and I'll be here to move out on Monday, but it's crazy to think that this is it. I've finished my first year of university and to say it has flown by would be an understatement.

Evie and I went to the beach since it's only a short walk away. We had chips and ice cream on the pier and both were fab! It was a great way last day with Evie too, who I'll really miss over summer but it's only until September I guess.

I'm so thankful for all the friends I've made at uni because without them it would have truly sucked. Honestly I think coming here, to Sunderland, was one of the best decisions I've made in life, and although I'm not partixualry inspired by my course at the moment I have faith that it'll be much more intense next year, which I'm really looking forward to. 

But in the meantime I'm looking forward to the graduate show exhibition at the glass centre tonight, and for a weekend in Edinburgh.

Here are a few pictures from our cute day out, hope you enjoy!







 Love Rosie xx

P.S. Fun fact: in the North East, the strawberry sauce on your ice cream is called 'Monkey's Blood!' 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like such a lovely day, I hope you enjoy your course more next year I imagine second year will be better since you know the basics from first year x

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! Aw me too, fingers crossed it will! We'll have to meet up sometime too since you won't be too far away x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox