Monday 27 July 2015

Bittersweet Chaos






Cami - Zara
Blazer - Zara
Jeans - Topshop Leigh
Shoes - New Look
Watch - Olivia Burton
Bag - Cath Kidston

These past two weeks have been super busy as I've finally been able to sort my Costa transfer out I've been working non-stop. It's nice to work somewhere else for a change but I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the 5am starts. So apart from work, this week has basically consisted of binge-watching Game of Thrones, picking up bits and bobs for Prague (two weeks away aah!) and crazily pinning for hair inspiration as I'm going red soon!

Today I went to Burton with Mum and Claire for a spot of holiday shopping and I finally got some jelly shoes! Speaking of shoes I've been after a pair of these kinda heeled sandals ever since I fell in love with Rebecca's over at Ginger Ecstasy, so I was really happy when I found these in the New Look sale for £12! 

Love Rosie 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Your hair is looking lovely, can't wait to see it changed though. Oh thank you for the little mention, I got them a while ago in Topshop and they're my love, no idea what I'd do without them, I love yours New Look always have an amazing choice in! x

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my lovely! đŸ˜˜ I'm so excited to get it done! And they do, especially in their sale! Xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox