Thursday 9 July 2015

My Very Own Olivia Burton Watch!

I've been after a new watch for ages, since I ruined my trusty Coccinnelle one by wearing it to work. And as you can imagine, working in a coffee shop, it got steam damaged, and now goes forward two seconds and back three - not fun.

So last week I decided to treat myself to an Olivia Burton watch. I've been in love with her designs for years, ever since we got my best friend one for her birthday, so I'm really glad that I'm the proud owner this one



Such pretty packaging!



I think it's so so pretty, and the green strap is different to my everyday colours, which I look forward to styling up.

P.S. I don't actually wear my watch this way round, I wear it the 'wrong-way,' I only put it on like this for the pictures. Do any of you wear your watch this way?


Love Rosie 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this watch Rosie, it's nice to treat yourself to something so nice once in a while! x

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox