Wednesday 29 July 2015

Who to Follow on Instagram

Travel Photography - VuTheara Kham (@vutheara)


Fashion - Audrey Rogers (@FrassyAudrey)


Makeup - Jamie Johnston (@j4miejohnston


Blogger - Aurélie (@O_Reilly_S)


Fitness - Rosie Fortescue (@rosiefortscue)


Art - Dou (@dou.illustration)


Just like the rest of you, I look to Instagram for inspiration and I've found some amazing Instagrammers, many of whom you may not have heard of or yet discovered, but they are all well worth a follow.

Believe me, the list was much longer but I decided to narrow them down into categories and pick my faves because my oh my, I'm an avid Instagrammer! 

Hope you enjoyed this post and may have given one of the guys above a cheeky follow.

Also don't forget I'm on there too: you can follow me here.


Thanks for reading guys. Don't forget to leave my links to you and your favourite people to follow, and if you have the same faves as me, let me know in the comments below! (Poet and I didn't know it - hehe!)

Love Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox