Friday 17 July 2015

Getting Back in Shape


Now, when I say 'back in shape' what I really mean is that I've refound the motivation in order to whip my butt back into shape.

I've always been quite athletic and enjoyed exercise, particularly netball, but I've never been an avid gym-goer. More recently, I've realised that if I want to become a better player I'll need to work on my fitness.

So I'm hoping that by writing this post (ironically, whilst in the gym) will be a step in the right direction and an authentic promise to myself that I'll commit to getting fitter.

Don't worry, I won't be going all 'gym is life' or 'I'm cutting all carbs'. But I'll be trying my best to go three times a week and to keep up with my daily exercise videos. Here's a few I've been enjoying if you fancy a go: 1/2/3.

I've also been dithering about joining a yoga/pilates class. If any of you have tried it/enjoy yoga, I'd love to hear any advice you could pass on, as I'm a total newbie!

P.S. This is my official 100th post on Le Blog De Rosy! Can you believe it eh?! So I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my rambly posts and to all of you who follow me! I love ya!

Thanks again my lovelies.

Love Rosie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox