Monday 24 August 2015

Hand Luggage - What to pack?

With it being holiday season I thought I'd share with you all what I'll be taking in my hand luggage on holiday and hopefully some of you will find this useful either now or sometime in the near future! 

First off, grab a medium sized bag that you'll be able to take on the plane, on the train, or even in the car. I've chosen this red floral one I picked up in the Accessorise sale because it's a good size and not too heavy.




So What is in my hand luggage?




- Passport
- Any tickets/holiday bookings & papers
- Purse/Wallet
- 24hour Lipsticks - always handy on long journeys
- Tangle Teaser
- Compact Mirror
- A trusty book (I have Northanger Abbey)
- My bikini (in case I want to head straight to the pool!)
- Sunglasses
- My Watch
- Headphones & Mobile 
- Hair clips & bobbles
- Contacts Case
- Any other makeup items (remember they should all be under 100ml though!)

And there we have it! I'm all packed up!

Although I did just get back from Prague, ever since then I've been working full time and the shifts weren't the best (5am starts!) but now i've finished, it'll be nice to just chill away from home with my family.

I hope you're all having a fabulous break despite the ever-changing British weather, hopefully you've had time to kick back and relax!


Love Rosie 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox