Wednesday 19 August 2015

My Trip to Prague!

If you been following me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know that I recently took a short holiday to Prague in the Czech Republic with my cousin, Jessica.

It was a first for the both of us having never been anywhere near Prague but it was without a doubt a fabulous trip despite the unexpected heatwave!

Here I'll show you a few pictures from each day and I'll briefly describe what we got up to each day. So grab a cuppa, (maybe some cake too) and enjoy!

Day 1 - 2 hour Walking tour around the old town square. Snapping pictures. Getting lost... a lot! And then after dinner we went down to see The Dancing House.



Day 2 - Exploring the Jewish quarter and Wenceslas Square. Hard Rock Café for dinner. Then getting fined on the metro for not stamping our ticket!


Day 3 - Prague Castle and the surrounding Gardens. We even popped into a toy museum where there was an entire floor dedicated to Barbie! After lunch we went to Prague's Madame Tussauds followed by a visit to to The Charles Bridge and The John Lennon Wall! 




Day 4 - Prague Traha Zoo. Dinner in the square (where I had the most delicious Caesar salad of my life.)  And then we spent the evening on a pedal boat near Charles bridge watching the sunset: a perfect ending to our trip!





So I hope you enjoyed this short insight to our little cultural voyage! If you've ever been before do let me know what you got up to, or if you blogged about it send me your link! 

Until next time my lovelies, 

Love Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox