Wednesday 5 August 2015

Oh, Mr Darcy!

I'd originally planned this to just be a book-related post, as it's my summer mission to read as many Jane Austen classics as possible since I loved Pride and Prejudice so much. But then, yesterday, I was shopping for a light taupe nail varnish and I came across one with the name 'Oh, Mr Darcy!' and as a true Austen fan, I had to have it. 
Rings - Accesorize & H&M



And it turned out to be a lovely colour! It is from Rimmel's Salon Pro range, in the shade 125. I picked it up for my holiday, as it's a very versatile colour that will match almost everything. Speaking of holiday, I've only 4 days to go until I'm in the beautiful city of Prague - how exciting!

I'm planning on taking Northanger Abbey with me to read on the plane. I've already started it and I'm loving it so far! Have you read any Austen classics? What's your favourite?

If you think you'd be interested in a 'What I got up to in Prague' or a 'What I Wore in Prague' sorta post, please let me know! 

Love Rosie 
xx

4 comments:

  1. That nail varnish is such a great colour and I love the name! I am a big Austen fan too. Pride and Prejudice is one of my favourite books ever but I really enjoyed Emma and Northanger Abbey too. I should really join you in trying to read more of her work. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw glad you liked it! Ooh Emma is on my list! Hehe I plan to get to that after Northangwr Abbey! Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my god they have one called Oh Mr Darcy and it's from Rimmel (my favourite for nail polishes) - I think I NEED this in my life. I love all of Austen but my favourites are Emma and Pride and Prejudice of course.

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful! Hehe these were my exact thoughts! Of course hehe! Thanks Hun x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox