Wednesday 26 August 2015

Bronze Magic

I'd originally planned to name this post after my newest addition to my makeup collection:the bourjois eyeshadow in 54 que j'adore! But sadly it was named Marron Glace. Yeah . . . slightly boring. 
In french it translates to 'Chestnut Ice', but then that sends a whole different message and bringing trees into the equation is even more confusing. 
So if you're wondering, the Bronze Magic is the name of my trusty Lancôme bronzer, and it sort of ties in with my colour scheme hehe!


This makeup look is from yesterday when Claire, Frances and I went to the cinema to see Paper Towns. Basically I just wanted an excuse to wear my new eyeshadow (such a child really!)



What's on my face? 
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW10
- They're Real Mascara
- H&M's Eye Pen in 'Pink'
- Bourjois Eyeshadow pot in '54/Marron Glace'
- Bourjois Blush por in 'Rose de Jaspe'
- Lancôme's Magie Bronzer in '02 Bronze Magic'
- Sleek Brow Kit in Dark 81
   - Mac Peach Blossom Lipstick



I'm all about the warm tones at the moment and I seem to have accumulated many tan/bronzey coloured items of clothing all of a sudden, oops!
I picked up this little bourjois eyeshadow in a sale at McArthurGlen Outlet and snapped it up straight away. It's highly pigmented and layers easily without smudging, which is fab if you've got a long day ahead!

I also only recently discovered this Sleek Brow Kit, but after consulting my friend Emma who has fabulous brows, she suggested this lil kit, and I've been using it ever since! It has a soft gel on the left and a lighter powder to apply afterwards, creating a fantastic brow shape! Em also has a wonderful blog too - so go follow her (here) asap! 

Lots of Love,

Rosie 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw Honey! You look gorgeous, thanks for the mention! hehe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lovely! It's nee bother hehe xoxox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox