Monday 28 September 2015

Buried in Reality

Just over a week ago I moved back to Sunderland for my second year of university and so far I think it's safe to say I've been thrown in at the deep end.

I saw this quote earlier today and thought it cool:
 'Sometimes we need fantasy to escape reality.'


My timetable is, thankfully, much busier than last year and my modules already seem more intense. I'm happy for that though, as it's challenging so I'll be pushed to work harder, as last semester I was only in six hours a week.

Netball is just starting again; we're having our second round of trials tonight, which seem promising. I'm second team captain this year which is so exciting but also so nerve racking. The gals are all lovely as well so this year it'll be fabulous being back playing with them.

Today I pitched for a role on the Fashion North team which was TERRIFYING. I was shaking so much I'm surprising I didn't pass out. Let's just say public speaking is not my forte. BUT it's a fab site that I'd love to be more involved with. {Check it out here}

As for work, I started back at the coffee shop this weekend. Hopefully I'll get back into the routine of things pretty quickly, as it took me way too long to adjust last year!

I'm sorry if this post seemed a bit rambly. I've got a lot on my mind at the moment and I'm getting quite anxious about it all.

I have a few posts ideas such as: a tour of my new room (new house) and an little insight in my fashion journalism course that I might do soon. If you have any thing you'd like to see just let me know, as always, in the comments below.

Lots of love,

Rosie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox