Tuesday 6 August 2013

My Wishlist!

It's August already! Can you believe it? But I have been doing my bit of window shopping since I don't get paid for another 3 weeks :-( So to pass the time I thought I’d share with you a few items on my wish list!

I really really need a new purse as my trusty Cath Kidston wallet is falling apart (after 6 years) but her purses are so cute and long-lasting so here is the Garden Birds new wallets; I haven't decided which one I want yet, maybe you can help me decide? 



 Sixth Form will start again before I know it, and our uniform is grey/black/white smart-casual. I saw this blazer in Next and I loove it (hopefully I'll get away with it!) It is £32 though, so it’s quite a lot but I can save for it :-)



Topshop jewellery never really did much for me, normally I shop at accesorize, vintage shops  or urban outfitters but I found a beautiful letter 'R' watch with a black leather strap at only £16.50! (Comes in all letters) It is such a bargain! I remember one like this from ASOS but they ran out really fast and I missed out - so with hope, they'll still have it after payday!(Sorry about the bad photo!)



There are always at least 4 books on my wish list so here's a little collage of a few of them! 

Whats on your wishlist? I'd love to know! 

I hope you're all having a lovely Tuesday!

love Roseanne
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox