Wednesday 28 August 2013

Divine Designs

I have been meaning to blog about this for a while, and you will soon see why! This is Dolce&Gabbana’s Fall 2013 Collection. . .





The Designers’ inspiration for this divine collection was the golden mosaics in Sicily's Cathedral of Monreale. Featuring at least a dozen dresses incorporating Byzantine and Venetian famous mosaics.



 In terms of skill and dress-making, D&G have really done themselves proud, the intricate beadwork on every single look is down to a T! The collection was entitled ‘Lavish Opulence’ but does that cover all the golden embroidery?

Elle Collections “AMEN TO ALL THINGS DOLCE.”

Basically I just wanted to share with you this beautiful collection, so that you may admire it with awe as I do! Here are a few more pictures of my favourite look, embroidered with sequins and crystal stones…

                               

 Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

Love Roseanne
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox