Wednesday 28 August 2013

Satchel Royale

Personally I love satchels and dream of being the proud owner of a Cambridge satchel one day. They are so quaint and simple, who wouldn't want one?! They come in every colour – one for every mood (and outfit!) if you like!

But here is a low-down of all the satchels on sale at the moment and that I have my eye on, as I have seen them creeping back in over the past few weeks!


Cambridge Satchels range from £95 to £130, and come in a variety of colours; this one is the ‘original’ - my favourite! 
'Original' Cambridge Satchel
This next satchel is named ‘Morrison’ which you can find on justfab.com, at £35 (bags and shoes!) but once you become a member, you can get your first order for only £17.50, so get to it ladies! I just love the pastel colours on satchels don't you?

'Morrison' at Justfab.com

I was pleasantly surprised to see such a range of Satchels in Topshop this summer, as normally I’m not such a fan of their bags because there isn’t that much in my Topshop. But these two are just lovely aren’t they? The first is the ‘Arthur’ schoolgirl satchel and the second is a ‘large edge paint satchel’ in a pastel grey with baby pink edging it’s so cute, and at £34 you can’t go wrong!

Left: 'Arthur Satchel' £35,
Right: 'Edge paint satchel' £34
Both Topshop

Urban Outfitters also have their own selection of satchels, my favourite being these two, both with vintage styling and a perfect accessory throughout the upcoming A/W season.

Right:'Tan punched satchel' £38
Left: '
Deena & Ozzy Roll Top satchel' £38
Both Urban Outfitters

And that’s it! Hope you enjoyed this satchel-tastic post! (See what I did there!) Let me know if you see any other satchels you think I might like or if you enjoyed this post at all!

See you next time!

Love Roseanne
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox