Saturday 24 August 2013

Get the look - for less!

A few days ago my 'Jack Wills Catalogue' was delivered, and there are so many looks that I absolutely adore! But they are extremely expensive (sigh!) so I thought I would blog on how to get my favourite look - for less!

Look 1: Layer it up!


This look is my favourite from the look book, but comes in at a mind boggling £386.50 and that’s not even including the bag or shoes! But here are some alternatives to get this look for less:

Tweed Blazer -     
£50 ASOS Marketplace
  Navy Parka -
ASOS £65
Black Skinny Jeans
- £9.99 New look
Chambray Shirt-
£19.99 H&M

This look comes in at a mere £144, less than half of the original look – and you have some great pieces that you can style up and wear all year round (I mean - what doesn't go with black jeans??).

I love this look for a young student style and layering things up is perfect for the upcoming Autumn/Winter season.

If you have any other looks you want me to recreate or you think that I’d like, let me know! I’d love to hear from you!




Hope you enjoyed this get the look!

Love Roseanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox