Tuesday 20 August 2013

Nails, nails and more nails!

First of all, I am so sorry I haven’t posted in a while! Last week I was just so nervous about Results Day - I totally forgot, and then ... I went and lost my phone in town didn't I? So let’s just say it hasn't been a great week for me! But no fear, I am back, and post I shall...

When I am bored the first thing I will always do is my nails, I have quite the collection of nail varnishes which take up a whole drawer in my bedroom!
Recently, I have experimented with nail art, cute little designs on my nails from minions to kites - I got slightly carried away, but it is so much fun! I was actually amazed how easy some patterns are to do.

So here’s a few pictures to show you what I got up to…

I absolutely love this Kites design^
You can achieve this with Barry M 'Blue Moon' and a little creativity with black eyeliner! (But don't forget the topcoat!)
 I did this french flag design ^ on my nails especially for my french exam hoping it would give me luck!
This design is my favourite, as it will always work with every colour - and who doesn't love flowers? For this design I used 'Barry M Gelly Blackberry', 'NYC sidewalkers' and 'LA Colours nail art pen' for the white petals.

For more pictures of  my nail art see my Instagram page (ALL_THINGS_ROSY), I'm sure to post more soon!

I also have more to share with you! One of my best friends Megan, is absolutely amazing at nail art :-) so here's a few of her pics that you are welcome to be jealous of, and use as inspiration...
 

How cute are they though?!^^
I am honestly so jealous of her cath kidston worthy, floral nails and the owls are soo cute!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

À bientôt!

Love Roseanne
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox