Sunday 29 June 2014

Dancing and Lace Embroidery

Last Night was a very special night in our house - it was my little sister, Claire's dance show. So we all dressed up to attend. My sister has been dancing ever since she was small and it's just so lovely to see her perform every year and see how well she has improved! 

So well done beautiful, especially on achieving your scholarship to perform at Buxton Opera House!

This event provided a prime opportunity to wear my new top, which I am absolutely in love with - especially since I found it in the sale!

So here are a few pictures of my outfit and a few others:










Top - Zara
Jeans - Topshop 'Leigh'
Brogues - H&M
Clutch - Primark 


I'd just like to say a well deserved 'well done' to everyone at Dancebites, you were all wonderful, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us all next year! 


Love Roseanne
xx

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks, she is so excited bless her!
    Thanks you! - this top was such a find! It was the only one left I just grabbed it and ran to the till hehe! Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox