Friday 6 June 2014

Summertime Sadness

Hola amigos! 

So today the sun is out! Let’s just say that I have mixed feelings about summer in general, hence 'Summertime Sadness' - and also because I've had Lana Del Ray in my head ever since I saw Maleficent - which is amazing! So if you haven't seen it yet go check it out!

If you know me, you'll probably know I'm very odd and don't like summer - I mean don't get me wrong - I love the sun, it's just the heat and humidity that comes with it that I'm not a fan of.

Saying that; today was lovely and it made me smile because it wasn’t overly warm and everything just looked so pretty. I just had to pop into school for a French revision session and into town for a few bits and pieces so this outfit was just perfect.

Here's my simple 'outfit of the day', which is just about as summery as my wardrobe gets: rolled up jeans haha! To be fair I did roll them up a little more when I was outside later – scandalous (I know!)






Top: Old Primark treasure
Jeans: Topshop Jamie
Brogues: H&M
Bag: Just Fab
Scarf: Vintage

How are you liking this weather? If you've done any OOTD posts recently, be sure to leave me a link below and I'll make sure to check them out :-)

Love Roseanne

xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Especially the super cute bag xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Em! 😘 hehe yeah I love it - only the zips are so temperamental aha xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox