Thursday 5 June 2014

N Spa Product Review: Day & Night Cream

Bonjour my lovelies! I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday, (if not, chin up; it's Friday tomorrow!) Can you believe that it's already June! I mean, we're only one month away from my blog's 1st birthday! It's surreal, but anyway, let's crack on with the show...

Today I’d like to share with you my experience of two new beauty products that I tried, both from N Spa.

I’d been on the lookout for a stronger moisturiser for a while as I’ve gone off the Simple one because it didn't really moisturise or improve my skin at all, so I was eager to find something new, that worked.




This time I chose from the brand N Spa, which I’ve heard quite a few positive comments about recently, so I thought I’d give it a go. I bought the ‘Brightening Day Cream with SPF15’ for only £7 from ASDA and I must say it lives up to the more expensive price. It is amazing! My face is normally in the normal/dry category but I've found after using this cream for the past week, my forehead isn't dry at all (as this was my problem spot!)

It says ‘light day cream’ but it is quite a thicker moisturiser than I’m used to, but it works fantastically and absorbs into your skin within seconds.



As well as the Day Cream, I got the ‘Night Repair Cream’ – as it was only £1 extra for another product. I’ve never used Night Cream before as I fell into the belief that it was only for old ladies! But honestly girls, once you’ve tried this you will never go back. I’d say this product is the better out of the two as it is insanely moisturising and it also strengthens your skin overnight. Not only that it’s pink (!), with a smell that’s to die for - I think it's almonds? But mmmm it's good!

I’d highly recommend these products to you, especially if you have a dry-prone skin, as these two would really help!

Have you tried any N Spa products before? What is your go-to moisturiser? Let me know (!) drop me a comment below or tweet me @roseanne_sophia.

Until next time dolls,

Au revoir,

Love Roseanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox