Saturday 14 June 2014

Flora OOTD

Today I have a short but sweet outfit of the day post for you...

Forgive me for this post being so short, as I am in intense revision mode at the mo, so blogging has to take a back seat until I've finished my final exam. (Which is next week- so wish me luck!)

And it's sweet as I'm embracing the warm weather, i.e. bearing my shamefully pale legs to the world! However, it was so bright when we took these photos that I had to step into the shade!




Dress - Primark
Earrings - The clothes show 2012
Bag - Just Fab
Loafers - Monsoon
Scarf - Vintage

I hope you're all enjoying the weather (while it lasts!)


Love Roseanne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox