Friday 11 July 2014

A Floral Affair Lookbook

Today I thought I'd do a pretty summer lookbook, as it's summer and I haven't done one in a while!

Baby Blue Satchel - Topshop £28
Baby Pink Scallop Satchel - ASOS £14
Nude Ankle Buckle Heels - My 1st Wish £24.99

I thought this dress was so so pretty - especially for summer. It could also be worn with cute mary-jane flats for a more casual day-time look. Have a look on MFW if you're interested, as I recently discovered they have a great range of those geek/mary-jane/cut out/t-bar shoes which I absolutely adore - and to top it off they are all reasonably priced!

I have also included two satchels because I thought they were both suitable and really cute. Which do you prefer?

Hope you liked this post, let me know what you think down below (in the comments), I LOVE hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, 


Love Roseanne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox