Saturday 19 July 2014

All Things Rosy's 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday
'All Things Rosy'!


Believe it or not, today is my blog's first birthday! It’s crazy to think that I’ve been blogging for a whole year now! I’d like to think I’m starting to get the hang of it now, and that I post regularly.

Upon starting this blog I was extremely unsure. Unsure of what I would write about, unsure that anyone would actually read what I had to say and unsure about ‘blogging’ in general.

But I’ve come to find that the blogging community is very much like a family, and through my own blogging, I've found various other blogs that I absolutely adore!  And I’m super keen to meet some fellow bloggers – so if you fancy a little get together, let me know!

I think that starting this blog was one of the best decisions I've ever made, I've learned a bunch of new things, and also grown along side it. I'm so excited for what the next year of blogging will hold!

This blog has been a great outlet for me to share things with you, it’s also been a great way to document events and stages in my life e.g. my 18th birthday and my sixth form journey (which is now over - sob!)

It’s amazing to see that I have over 5000 page views after a year of blogging, it may not be loads compared to other blogs, but that is 5000 more than I could have ever dreamed for! So I’d like to say a big Thank You to each and every one of you who have ever visited ‘All Things Rosy’, and to those who comment too, as I love hearing back from you all.

Here are a few pics that you may recognise from various blogposts over the last year: 



If you have any suggestions for future posts, anything more you’d like to see or any comments in general, feel free to leave me a message below or tweet me @roseanne_sophia and I’ll be sure to get back to you asap.

Honestly, I wish I could give each and every one of you a big hug, as I wouldn’t be anywhere without the people who visit my blog, especially those of you who've stuck with me for a whole year – thank you so so much!

Lots and lots of blogger love,

From Roseanne

xx

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post - my blog recently turned one as well! Happy blog birthday to you. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw well happy belated birthday to yours too hehe! Xox

      Delete
  2. Happy belated blog birthday! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox