Tuesday 29 July 2014

Q&A: Dissolve in Scottish Rain // Liebster Award

I woke up this morning to find out that I'd been nominated by the lovely Katy from 'Dissolve in Scottish Rain' for a Liebster award! It's amazing to hear that other people appreciate and actually read your blog, and the aim of the Liebster award is to recognise and introduce new bloggers, which I think is lovely!

To find out the more about the the word Liebster click here - I did my research last time I was nominated!


Photo credit: Dissolve in Scottish Rain


The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1 - Thank & link the blogger who nominated you.
2 - Give 11 random facts about yourself.
3 - Answer the 11 questions that they have written for you.
4 - Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you believe deserve the award.
5 - Post 11  questions for your nominees to answer & be sure to let them know that they have been selected.

Ok, so now you know the basis of what's to come, I best crack on with 11 random facts about me . . 

1. I am a tea enthusiast. (i.e. i drink a lot of tea.)
2. I've been playing netball for 8 years now, and hope that i'll be able to join a University Team in September!
3. I am a neat-freak. Like seriously. Especially in my own bedroom, I can't even go to sleep knowing that my room is messy, so no matter what time it is, I have to tidy it.
4. My favourite tv series is Pretty Little Liars.
5. I would LOVE to live/work in Paris when i'm older - it's such beautiful city!
6. I'm really thankful to blogging, as I feel it has made me more confident as I used to be an extremely shy person.
7. I am a notebook hoarder. I have lost count of how many I have/have been given. For example, I'm in my bedroom right now and can see 8 just on my shelves. (that's not even including the rest of my room!)
8. My favourite perfume is J'adore Dior.
9. I work as a banqueting waitress at a local hotel.
10. I really want to go skiing again, I went a few years ago and loved it.
11. My favourite book is 'To kill a mockingbird.'

Ok. So if you're still with me, and feel like you want to know a little bit more about moi, keep scrolling for my Q&A with Katy.

1. What would be the name of your alter-ego?
I can't think of a name, but i think it'd be someone that I'm afraid to be i.e. confident but not too outspoken, someone who never worries, a risk-taker and just more playful in general.

2. If you could write a drama based on your life who would play YOU and your BEST FRIEND?
Tricky question! I love the actress 'Troian Bellisario', and even though she resembles me in no way at all, she can play me! And as for my best friend, I think that 'Zooey Deschanel' should play Megan, as they both really make me laugh and have quite distinct personalities.

3. What high-street shop is your kryptonite?
Hmmm ... this is actually quite tricky for me! I'd probably say Topshop. I apologise for how generic that is, but i get all my basics from there. And I'm loving their scalloped vest tops at the mo!

4. Where do you see yourself in 16 years (precise, I know)? 
Okaaaay, so in 16 years i will be *works out sum* 34! OMG! Ok so in 16 years I would like to be in a happy relationship, possibly married with children. I'd like to be working my way up the journalistic-working ladder, or possibly be freelancing! Oh and living somewhere cooler!

5. What are your blogger goals? 
To enjoy myself. Honestly, I started blogging for me. As an outlet to express myself, I don't know where it'll go but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

6. CLOTHES or MAKEUP?
Clothes all the way.

7. What is one trend that you will NEVER be able to get your head around?
Ok. Many people may hate me for saying this. But. .  . black leggings. I understand that they may be comfortable for at home or what ever, but when girls wear them with small crop-tops and trainers - I CANT STAND IT. And seriously, the majority of these leggings are see-through, so why would you voluntarily opt for that look? 

8. You're having a dinner party, you can invite three people - who?  (dead or alive / famous or friends) 
 - Julie Andrews
 - Helena Bonham Carter
 - Audrey Hepburn

9. If you could look into the future and see your life, would you do it?
I'd be tempted, but I wouldn't. It would ruin the surprise!

10. What's your most annoying feature?
I have a terrible habit of biting my nails when I'm stressed.


11. Who is your inspiration? 
My friends and family.


Lastly are the 9 lovely ladies that I would like to nominate:

1. Megan from Megan's Little Blog.
2. Camilla from a sensible heart.
4. Ruby from Total Modisch.
5. Beth from Alphabeth.
6. Alex from Fashion Nerdette.
7. Merrin from M is for Merrin.
8. Alice from Alice's Wonderland.
9. Ruth from The Ruth Way.

Ok and FINALLY. . my questions for these wonderful bloggers:

1. If you could wear one colour for the rest of your life what would it be?
2. Who is your dream partner? (book/film etc.)
3. What is your favourite season and why?
4. What is at the top of your bucket list?
5. Who do you aspire to be?
6. What is your favourite fashion era and why?
7. What is your most worn accessory?
8. What do you first notice about a person?
9. Tea or coffee?
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
11. Where are you happiest?

Thank you so much to Katy for the nomination - great questions! I really enjoyed answering them! 

Don't forget to check out all the girls' blogs from above as they are all wonderful, I read each and every one and think they all deserve some recognition! Be sure to leave me a comment below on what you thought of this post/my answers and if I've tagged you - leave me your link below so I can hear your answers!

Au revoir mes amis,

Love Roseanne
xx


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me Rosie can't wait to work on the post this week! thank you 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem at all! Let me know when you've done t so I can have a read of yor answers! (Do you have bloglovin?) xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox