Monday 21 July 2014

Casual OOTD

The weather was so nice the other day; sunny but not overly hot – my fave! And since the weather was agreeing with me for a change, I thought I’d take advantage of it and share with you my casual summer outfit! 

I didn’t have anything major planned, I just nipped into town with my little sister to run some errands and to check out the summer sales! 




What I'm Wearing:
Top – Topshop
Jeans – Topshop Leigh
Loafers – Monsoon/Accesorize
Necklace – My Granny’s!
Satchel- Primark
Sunglasses - Topshop
Earrings - Clothes Show Live'12


Let me know what you think of this outfit down below in the comments section, and don't forget to leave me a link to your blog or your favourites, as I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

Hope you're all enjoying the summer sun,

Love Roseanne 
xx


P.S Thanks to Claire for taking these photos - you're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! The bag is really pretty and I love those shoes. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) the shoes are my fave, and the bag was such a bargain at like £8 from Primark! Xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox