Monday 19 January 2015

Moi-même

Every once in a while it is nice to have time to yourself and recently I haven’t taken advantage of my free time to do productive things – most of the time I just end up watching Pretty Little Liars (thank you Netflix!)

But today was different – with nothing preplanned I was able to have a lovely lie-in until about 10am. I then got up and had my morning cuppa whilst catching up on my bloglovin’ feed. (You can follow me here)

Then I got ready for the day; put my face on, got dressed, packed my bag and headed for town.

While out, I nipped into Costa purely for the free coffee (job perks!) as I’m on the hunt for a coffee that I like and can be my ‘regular’ as I’ve always been a tea gal. And today I found MY coffee – a skinny vanilla mocha with one shot!

Somehow I ended up spending more money in Topshop as it seems I can no longer walk past it, I have to go in! I bought a dark green funnel top –with the high polo neck. I’m actually afraid to check my bank balance after these past few weeks of #feelingspendy. 

I then went to Tesco and picked up a few snacks for tonight as my friend Nicole is coming up to visit – so I can surprise her favourite snack - Caramel Digestives.

Finally I came home, tidied the flat up a bit, made a cake and hoovered the living room. And now I’m in my room, listening to music and blogging with a cup of 'strawberries and cream' tea mmm.

#FWIS


What I'm wearing:

Coat - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Topshop 'Joni'
Boots - New Look
Top - Topshop
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Satchel - Joules

Lipstick - Topshop 'Wicked' & Gosh 'Burgundy'.

View across the river on my way to town.
 All in all I just had a lovely day spending quality time with me – it has to be done you know! 

How do you spend your ‘me time’?

Until next time,

Love Rosie
xx

P.S. Moi-même means 'myself' in french :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox