Monday 5 January 2015

Wicked Frost



 





Hey huns! Here is what I wore on Sunday as I travelled back up North to university. As you can probably tell I was very cold, so I wrapped myself up in lots and lots of layers. I even ended up adding a coat on top for extra cosiness. 

I also wore my new lipstick, that was kindly gifted to me by my brother for Christmas. It is from the Topshop makeup range and in the shade Wicked. 

But yeah, it was a just a slouchy, comfy outfit but I still think it looked quite nice, like I'd made the effort but really all I wanted was warmth! 

P.S. Is it just me who likes the crunchy sound when you walk on frosty grass? 

What I'm wearing:
Mustard Shirt - Topshop
Cardigan - Primark
Jeans - Joni @ Topshop
Scarf - Stolen from Mum
Bag - H&M
Boots - New Look
Rings - Cladder & H&M 
Nail Varnish - Barry M Aquatic in 'Caspian'

Again I apologise about my awkward posing; it never gets better does it hehe? But thanks to my little assistant Claire for taking these pictures and putting up with my nonsense! Thanks for reading!

Love Rosie 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Inês, it means a lot! And sure thing, I'll head over to yours right now :)

    Love Rosie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award as think your blog really deserves it :) This is a great way to discover smaller blogs! More info on what to do in my post here..http://charlykeefe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Life As I Know It
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox