Tuesday 1 September 2015

Travel Bound

This is probably the quickest blogpost I've ever written as we're leaving for the airport in a matter of minutes but I totally forgot to pre-write this post . . oops!

Today I'm off on a family holiday to Tenerife, which should be lovely as it's been a long time since we had one together. 

Here's my OOTD. I opted for comfort whilst sticking to my colour scheme: Navy and Tan.



These trousers are probably the best thing i've ever picked up in a charity shop as they were only £4! Can you believe it? And the sandals are so so comfy. I practically lived in them on our trip to Prague and at 14.99 a pair, I'll most definitely be going back for more!


Top - Topshop
Watch - Olivia Burton
Earrings - Claire's
Cardigan & Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Sandals - Deichmann
Trrousers - Charity Shop

Au revoir mes amis et bon vacances!

Love Rosie
xx

1 comment:

  1. I like your outfit, looks perfect for fall!
    And so awesome that your pants only costed 4 pound!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox