Monday 21 September 2015

Blood Infatuation

As far as nail varnish goes I rarely ever leave my comfort zone so I'll normally just sport a muted neutral beige or a baby pink. However if I do, I'll go all out, usually with a dark deep vampire red.

I adore the ox blood colour, especially from the Sally Hansen range. They're by far my favourite brand as they dry quickly and since they're so thick only need one coat. They also have 14ml, which is far more than your average polish.



Over the last few weeks I have just been switching between these three lovely shades: Wine Not, Red Zin and Angel Bite - aren't the names just fabulous?


I'm currently wearing 'Wine Not' which is slightly more shimmery than Red Zin, which is a true dark red. Whereas Angel Bite has more purple-y undertones.

I've also noticed that they sell these in the pound shop as well, so if you're on a budget and can't afford their usual £6.99, I'd definitely recommend taking a look, because they have some fab colours.

What's your go-to nail varnish?

Catch ya later!

Love Rosie
xx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Sally Hansen! The bottles are massive though, you do get so much polish. My current favourite nail polish is the Revlon Gel Nail polish in the pale pink! (I'm so bad at remembering the exact name) x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really worth a go, because they're just so pigmented and shiny! Ooh yeah I haven't tried the revlin gel ones yet but they're next on my list xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox