Friday 18 September 2015

Every skyline was like a kiss on the lips

Last night was the best night of my life. I was so so lucky to be able to attend Florence and The Machine's UK tour, live in Nottingham, with two of my bestest friends.

Florence has such a true delicate voice and a beautiful awe-inspiring belt that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand on edge, then sway to the music as you dance.

You can see a short clip of her performance here on my Instagram.






Top & Skirt - New Look
Brogues - Zara
Bag - Miss Selfridge
Watch - Olivia Burton

Dog Days was by far my favourite of the night, the atmosphere was sensational with the whole crowd on their feet, singing along. It couldn't have gotten any better, it was truly a night to remember. If only I could do it all again tomorrow...

Love Rosie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox