Sunday 20 October 2013

Autumn Winter Essentials

Autumn is just around the corner, which means Winter will not be far behind (only 65 days till Christmas!) So I have compiled a list of must-have essential items for the upcoming months!

A Winter Coat

1. Checked Coat, ZARA £129.
2. Double Breasted Pea coat, Topshop £75
3. Woolen Wraparound Coat, ZARA £89.99

Oversized is back and oh my - how I adore this trend. Here are three beauties I found online – aren’t they gorgeous! They are a tad expensive but just think - each one will last forever! The tartan coat is so beautiful (!) if only I was £129 richer I would snap this one up right away.

CARMEX

Carmex pot, £2.69 @ Boots

I can’t express my love for Carmex. My lips get really chapped and dry during the cold weather, so Carmex is a great remedy!

Brogues

1. 'Grosvenor' Brogues, £175 Russell&Bromley
2. 'Mersey' Leather Brogues, £50 ASOS
3. 'Frankie Chocolate Brown Brogues', £60 Office

Most girls prefer boots for winter but I've never been that type of gal. I prefer a good old brogue – these are just to die for aren't they? I have actually been dying for a pair of Russell and Bromley brogues forever so hopefully when my birthday comes around, (next April) I might get lucky.
Honestly brogues are my favourite style of shoes because they go with all my clothes! My most recent pair are tan coloured from office and comfy too! If i could wear them everywhere, I most certainly would.

Cosy Knitwear

1. 'Rice Sun' Knit, £21 Vero Moda
2. 'Rayser Crew', £32 Jack Wills Outlet
3. 'Fargo' Knit, £34 Vero Moda

Knitwear is key at this time of year, great to layer up over shirts and even dresses to keep you warm. These two Vero Moda knits are lovely aren’t they? I seriously recommend you go checkout their new season knitwear – there’s loads to choose from!

That's all folks - see you in my next post!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin for updates on my blog! Thanks for reading, please leave me some comments and let me know what you think!


Love Roseanne 
xx





4 comments:

  1. The oversized gray coat with that large collar is my favorite. I'm the boot girl I love boots but I've never owned a pair of brogues - I might have to go try some on.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it gorgeous! It looks so cosy too - perfect for winter. Haha I'm the total opposite, but in summer I bought some lovely black heeled ankle boots but still haven't had the chance to wear them! Xox

      Delete
  2. I love the burgundy jumper, it looks so cosy!
    becky xx

    http://beckysbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Vero Moda are really bringing it this season! Xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox