Wednesday 16 October 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Well it seems I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award by the lovely Heather – thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Versatile Blogger Award - the basic rules and so on:



Display the award certificate on your blog.
Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Present 7 other deserving bloggers for the award.
  Link your nominees and let them know via comment.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

So here goes (!) I’d like to nominate:


Be sure to check out all these blogs ^ they are all wonderful!

7 facts about me…

1. I am a crazy tea drinker and on average have five mugs a day.
2. I’m in year 13 at sixth form studying French, English Language and Textiles.
3. I am a bookworm and always have at least 3 books on the go at once.
4. I have insane OCD and cannot go to sleep at night with an untidy bedroom.
5. I hope to study Fashion Journalism next year at uni (fingers crossed!)
6. I love autumn and winter so much – it’s just so fun to just curl up on the sofa in comfy knitwear with a good book and a cup of tea in the cold weather.
7. I love the French language! I can’t get enough of it and hopefully one day I will live in Paris!

And that’s it I guess. Thank you so much Heather for the nomination, don’t forget to leave me a link girls so I can read all yours too!


Au revoir mes amis,


Love Roseanne
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox