Tuesday 1 October 2013

OOTD - Southampton

This weekend I travelled down to Southampton for Solent’s University open day with my dear Mummy! We had a lovely day Friday, no traffic all the way, leaving plenty time for shopping (my favourite!)

We went to the Westquay shopping centre, which was really modern inside, it reminded me of the Bullring centre in Birmingham and had loads of good shops too!


I persuaded myself to buy this beautiful woolly oversized burgundy coat which is amazing and I love it and will not be taking it off for the next three months (I'm not joking) and I got 20% off with Uni Days!

So here’s my first Outfit of the Day (how exciting!):

 

  Shirt - Hollister
Coat - H&M
 Jeans - Topshop
   Shoes - Primark
 Shoulder bag - Cath Kidston
Scarf – Vintage

Hope you enjoyed this post, I know I did! I would recommend visiting Southampton next time you’re in the area – it’s so beautiful and there are lots of uni’s in the area so maybe I’ll see you there one day – who knows!?


Love Roseanne

xx

5 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! :) xx http://imaginelacedragonsfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellooo! it seems you've been attacked with awards ;) I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! :) the details are on my blog ♥ xxx

    www.hevzibev.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You both so much! It means a lot! xox <3

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for nominating me, means a lot! i'll be sure to answer all the questions:) love your outfit btw - your scarf looks like a lucky vintage find!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Your blog is so cute! I loved your blogpost from today your outfit was lovely :) and yes it was - only £3!! xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox