Thursday 17 October 2013

My Beauty Regime revealed ...

We all love to have a good nosy, so I thought I’d share with you all my daily beauty regime and what products I use. I have two beauty bags, one for cleansing and another for makeup. This is my beauty cleansing bag …


I use these products day and night, part of my daily routine - for me this works but I suppose it’s just down to what skin type you have. My skin gets quite dry easily so I do like to stock up on the good old moisturising products!



1. The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Skin Cleansing Toner
2. Clarins Cleanser
3. Simple’s hydrating moisturiser
4. Neutrogena’s Multi-defence Daily Moisturiser
5. Anatomicals ‘stop cracking up’ lip balm

Ok, so let’s start with 1… I honestly cannot express my love for the ‘Tea Tree’ range at the Body Shop. It is wonderful! I have also tried the face mask which left my face smelling lovely (and clean!) I use this toner twice a day after cleansing and it works wonders. It also has ‘white willow bark’ at the bottom of the bottle which you have to ‘shake to activate’ – how exciting!

Next we have my beautiful Clarins cleanser. It is to die for. It works really well and moisturises the skin at the same time, something that I really love about it is that it doesn't have a strong sickly smell either, however it is rather pricey so I like to stock up at Christmas and birthdays.

Number 3 is the Simple moisturiser, it really is simple – there isn't much to it. I’m not a huge fan of this because it sits on top of your skin rather than absorbing in. But it’s always good to have an extra!

Up next is the daily Neutrogena moisturiser, I think it’s safe to say this is THE BEST MOISTURISER EVER … and I have run out (sobs!) It works so well and sinks right in to your skin straight away. I got this one from Wilko’s but I haven't found it anywhere since – so if you see it, let me know!

Lastly is the Anatomicals lip balm. I bought this due to the humorous poem on the front and came to find that it actually works really well, I would definitely recommend you try it.

My beauty bag has come to an end :( hope you enjoyed this post!
What products do you use? Do you use any of these? How do you find them? I’d love to know (!) just pop me a comment in the box below! I'll make sure to reply.


Thanks for reading,

Love Roseanne
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox