Sunday 13 October 2013

Liebster Award Nomination!

So I guess I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! I was really shocked to be nominated, as loads of my favourite bloggers have been nominated before and now have way more than 200 followers. 
I've been lucky enough to be nominated by the wonderful Emma-Jane here's a special shout out to you - thank you my lovely! 




The Liebster award is a great way for new bloggers to become more popular and gain more followers, as it just opens it up to more people really! Things like this award really make blogging worthwhile :) The word ‘Liebster’ is German and means ‘nice, lovely, kind, and dear’ which is really cute – a great idea!

The rules are simple:
1. Each nominee must answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated them.
2. You must then choose 11 other who have under 200 followers to pass on the award.
3. Tell them about their nomination.
4. Choose 11 new questions for them to answer, and so on!

So here goes! Questions from Emma (and my answers!):

 1.  Which celebrity’s style has influenced you the most?
I quite like Emma Watson’s style as she dresses in a simple but elegant fashion. I also like Taylor Swift and Troian Bellisario. 
2.  Favourite Designer?
Elie Saab, no doubt about it! His beadwork is am-a-zing! I love how graceful and elegant his gowns are and that each of his collections are so unique with wonderful themes.
3.  Most Worn Accessory?
Hmm, this is a tricky one! But I’d have to say my cute scissor earrings I got at the clothes show last year – I love them so much I hardly take them out.
4.  Favourite nail varnish?
My fave colour would be burgundy (of course!) and fave brand would probably be Barry M (I have too many to count!)
5.  What is on the top of your bucket list?
To live in France! I adore the French language so much; I’m currently doing A2 French which I’m really enjoying. So hopefully sometime in the near future I will be able to study abroad there.
6.  What is your opinion on the pastel coloured hair trend?
I’m not crazy for it, but if it suits you go for it! I think if I tried it I would look like a wannabe Smurf.
7.  Favourite era – in terms of fashion and why?
1920’s the Gatsby era of course! Sequins, flapper dresses, headpieces and beading – if I could be a flapper girl I would jump at it. I’m thinking of having a 20’s inspired tea party soon too!
8.  What influences you to blog?
Everything from places I go, people I see, trends I like to items I have or want.
9.  If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Second from France, I would like to go to New York. I want to experience the New-Yorker lifestyle as a budding journalist! The busy city life with so much to do and places to see and let’s not forget all the shopping perks!
10. What do you hope to be doing in the next year?
Hopefully by this time next year, I will have just started university studying ‘Fashion Journalism’ or something along those lines.
11.  Why did you decide to start a blog?
It was just a spur of the moment thing really. I have always loved reading fashion blogs, watching hauls and reading magazines so I thought I would start my own blog share with others my passion for fashion!

Who I'm nominating:


 And my questions to the bloggers are:
1.   What is your favourite season?
2.   What was your last splurge on?
3.   Who is your style icon?
4.   What is your must-have beauty product?
5.   Tea or Coffee?
6.   Made in Chelsea or TOWIE?
7.   Do you collect anything?
8.   What is your favourite item in your wardrobe at the moment?
9.   Favourite beauty brand?
10.        What do you love the most about blogging?
11.        What are your aspirations for the future?

Don't forget to check out all the girls' blogs from above they are all wonderful! You can also follow me on BloglovinInstagram and Twitter.


Love Roseanne
xx




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination, thanks for nominating me! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much for nominating me!
    I've answered your questions!
    http://dazedanddistracted.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay :-) thanks for the link, I'll head right over :) xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox